- Get information on how to register and create your own partner searches and partner offers
- Find out who is your national NMP NCP
- Project Ideas and cooperation offers from brokerage event in Strassbourg (17th October 2017)
- Webstreams from Industrial Innovation Days (3rd and 4th October 2017)
- Find partners for all HORIZON 2020 activities on the CORDIS service
- Find partners on the Enterprise Europe Network partner search facility
- Find partners on the partner search facility of the ICT NCP network - IDEALIST
- Know more about EIC Horizon Prizes
Attention - Re-launch of the Partner Search Tool in October 2017
In view of the European Commission launching new Horizon 2020 work programmes for 2018-2020 - the partner search service of the Horizon 2020 NCP network projects NMP TeAm, NCPs CaRE and C-Energy 2020 have improved their services for you! These entail the following and will be effective from 16 October 2017 onwards:
- Common registration level for the three activities. This will allow registered users to enter partner searches and offers on call topics of all the activities. Which means, that a registrant only needs to fill in his/her profile once and can still chose the specific database of interest.
- Topic specific deadlines to avoid entries on already closed calls for proposals.
- General overhaul of the tool.
Partner Search - Partner Offer – How does it work?
This partnering tool supports potential applicants for NMBP Work Program 2018-2020 in finding partners and building a consortium for a project proposal. It can be used in the following ways:
Step 1: In order to submit your own partner offer or partner search you first have to register on the common registration platform of the Horizon 2020 NCP network projects NMP TeAm, NCPs CaRE and C-Energy 2020: https://services.ptj.de/partnersearch/registration-overview
Step 2: Next to providing your contact details, you should give a brief description of your organization. It is important that you provide some key words describing your field of activity and that you specify your interest and the experience, expertise and know-how you/your organization has to offer in relation to up to three of the listed topics of NMBP. In order to guarantee topic specific posts, selection is limited to up to three topics per offer. If more than three topics suit your interest and expertise, you will have to make several posts.
- Partner Offer - Researchers who offer their research expertise and who seek for collaboration in possible project consortia and
- Partner Search - Researchers or consortia with a definite idea for a project who are looking for further partners to complement the expertise scope of the consortium
- Search List of Partner Offers posted by others
- Search List of Partner Requests posted by others
The database "Search for Partner Entries" can be searched by phrase, call topics, and all the other information provided by its users. The database "Search Partner Profile" can be searched by free text, country, partner type.
There will be a plausibility check by the National Contact Point (NCP) for NMBP by each respective country for each of your entries. If the information given passes this plausibility check, your request(s) will be published on the page "List of Partner Offers / List of Partner Requests"
Using the Internet Explorer may in some cases cause problems in the displaying of search results. Therefore please use an alternative browser.
The PSF user manual provides detailed information on the use of this service.
After the login, a new panel appears on the top of the webpage. Clicking on NMP TeAm will open the webpage that allows to create entries.